Income Tax Increase
On May 6, 2014, New Concord Elector’s approved increasing the Village Income Tax rate from 1% to 1.5%.
The revenue generated will be used for the operation of Village Safety Services which refers to the New Concord Fire Department and Emergency Medical Services and the New Concord Police Department.
The new rate took effect January 1, 2015.
For more information, please contact Debbie Kughn, Income Tax Clerk.
Income Tax Ordinances
Income Tax Forms
Tax forms are available below:
- Income Tax Registration for Individuals
- Income Tax Registration for Businesses
- 2018 Monthly Withholding Forms
- 2018 Quarterly Withholding Forms
- 2017 Individual Income Tax Form
- 2017 Business Tax Return Form
- 2017 Employers Withholding Reconciliation
- 2017 Monthly Withholding Forms
- 2017 Quarterly Withholding Forms
- 2016 Individual Income Tax Form
- 2016 Business Tax Return Form
- 2016 Employers Withholding Reconciliation
- 2016 Employer’s Monthly Withholding Form
- 2016 Employer’s Quarterly Withholding Forms
- 2015 Individual Income Tax Return
- 2015 Business Tax Return
- 2015 Employer’s Monthly Withholding Form
- 2015 Employer’s Quarterly Withholding Forms
- 2015 Employer’s Reconciliation Form
- Letter to Contractors/Subcontractors
Contact the Income Tax Clerk
- Phone: (740) 826-7671, ext. 104
- Fax: (740) 826-7617
- Email the Income Tax Clerk